What are CRM platforms?
Customer relationship management (CRM) platforms are accessible online software where organizations and businesses can administer their interactions with their customers with the use of data analysis and measurement tools, and typically used when managing large amounts of inquiries across multiple channels.
We’ve compiled a list of the top ten CRM software you can use to serve your enterprise needs.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce is a cloud-based platform that provides a complementary suite of applications that helps businesses connect with and get more information about their customer base by focusing on sales, marketing, analytical, and support processes.
- Gives hassle-free contact management and assures access to critical information of the customers and interaction history
- Depicts various stages of a particular deal and views of customers’ activity timeline
- Automatically runs full comparability of multiple marketing campaigns from a single platform
- Sales Essential Edition: $25/user/month
- Professional Edition: $75/user/month
- Enterprise Edition: $150/user/month
- Unlimited Edition: $300/user/month
Hubspot is an affordable and intuitive CRM solution that offers a centralized view of an entire sales pipeline with detailed reports on sales activity, productivity, and individual performance, all in one virtual dashboard.
- Send personalized and targeted email sequences to avoid sending canned emails to responsive prospects
- Real-time views of automated emails sent and calls made in a timeline-like contact record page
- Meetings tool that can sync to your Google or Office 365 calendar and automatically shares your availability to prospects in real-time
- Available for free, but offers a range of paid tiers starting $50/month
Zoho CRM offers a fully-featured free CRM platform from one of the most recognizable software providers. It stands out by giving users ability to make accurate forecasts, proper lead management, and omnichannel interactions with customers.
- Arms your team with full historical data of a customer and information regarding similar issues faced by others for faster resolution of inquiries
- Provides accurate data across your organization and reports to better react to market trends
- Gives gamification options by rewarding badges and trophies to encourage teams to exceed sales quotas when tasks are completed
- Zoho Standard: $12 per month/per user
- Zoho Professional: $20 per month/per user
- Zoho Enterprise: $35 per month/per user
- Zoho Ultimate: $45 per month/per user
Zendesk is a simple and customizable service-first CRM software solution for enterprises and small businesses. It is designed to handle all aspects of customer relationship management from ongoing inquiries, lead nurturing, conversion, and long-term interaction.
- Prepared ticket and request forms to quickly give agents the right context offer personalized customer support
- Customizable views in order to see queues based on ticket status, groups, and other conditions
- Live chat features and integration with applications such as Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Suite Team: $49 per agent/month billed annually
- Suite Growth: $79 per agent/month billed annually
- Suite Professional: $99 per agent/month billed annually
- Suite Enterprise: $150 per agent/month billed annually
· Additional Enterprise-ready plans from $215 per agent/month billed annually
Pipedrive is a deal-driven small business-focused solution with advanced capabilities of chatbot creation for websites and efficient reporting. It works as an account management tool that can visualize the sales process from start to finish.
- Automatically tracks and organizes calls and emails and synchronizes schedules across all devices
- Acquire leads into your sales pipelines around the clock from the custom chatbot and web forms
- Automated follow-ups and reminders on every deal
- Essential: $12.50 per user/month billed annually
- Advanced: $24.90 per user/month billed annually
- Professional: $49.90 per user/month billed annually
- Enterprise: $99 per user/month billed annually
Ontraport offers CRM services that help with content management, such as collecting customer data and behaviour, lead tracking, and creating and hosting web pages. It is also customizable and flexible for viewing automatically captured data from every click and form fill out.
- An incredible visual campaign builder to easily see who is moving through your campaign and build opportunities to convert from each point
- Huge feature lists and contact records that are completely customizable
- Award-winning support teams and fully responsive live chat, phone, ticket, and support based systems
- Basic: $79/month
- Plus: $147/month
- Pro: $297/month
- Enterprise: $497/month
Apptivo is a simple online CRM system that can store different files, reminders, contacts, and communication history. It can also manage sales pipelines and provide sales trackers that can easily convert into invoices.
- Data importation into the system with the use of streamlined CSV Import Wizard
- Provides Cases – a help desk solution that can handle customer feedback and resolve issues
- Customizable sales stages, probability of closed deals, and organization of opportunities in order to drive them through the pipeline
- Lite: $8 per month/user billed annually
- Premium: $12 per month/user billed annually
- Ultimate: $20 per month/user billed annually
Insightly CRM is currently considered the best CRM software for Google and Microsoft Office users. With Insightly, businesses can automate and create workflow tasks with customizable visibility based on their unique needs and customer preferences.
- A lead routing system that can track the most relevant lead information, including an activity timeline of marketing campaigns, calls, emails, meetings, and tasks in real-time
- Automates multi-step business processes that can be synced with external systems such as Oracle and SAP
- An email tracking system that monitors delivery and when emails are opened with clear notifications and statistics
- Plus: $29/month per user, billed annually
- Professional: $49/month per user, billed annually
- Enterprise: $99/month per user, billed annually
Sales Creatio is an efficient SFA platform that provides tools that can manage a business’ full sales cycle – from generating to nurturing sales – and can automate sales processes of any complexity.
- Get and build a comprehensive 360-degree view of any customer profile and orchestrate engagement to analyze top customers and keep business relationships on track
- Scoring tools for opportunity management and automate B2B or B2C using built-in best practices or optional low-code tools
- Analytics, forecasting, and goal setting functions that allow for intelligent viewing of up-to-date sales metrics – from individual to company-wide statistics.
· Cloud: $30 per user/month
· On-site: $25 per user/month
· Cloud: $35 per user/month
· On-site: $30 per user/month
· Cloud: $60 per user/month
· On-site: $50 per user/month
Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM is considered the best software for small businesses and startups as it was specifically designed to be simple, affordable, and easy to understand compared to other platforms.
- Manage calendars, contacts, leads, notes, to-do’s, and more all in one simple web app
- Shares data in a less complicated and clunky experience for users
- Get fast and free support via phone, email, and screen sharing